Question regarding Bison and Hypermail

From: Hung Pham
Subject: Question regarding Bison and Hypermail
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:16:26 +0000

I am trying to install Hypermail and based on the errormessages, I need to install Bison which I did. I then tried to run "make" in Hypermail and here is what I get for the error messages:

Expect 13 shift/reduce conflicts.
bison -y getdate.y
conflicts: 13 shift/reduce
*** Signal 13
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `getdate.c'
Current working directory /opt/hypermail-2.2.0/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `hypermail'

I think this has more to do with Bison than it does Hypermail. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply. This is for a project and I am running out of time. I am installing all this on Solaris 9.

Thanks,

HP