Fw: Downl0ad a series of unfortunate events

From: Ahmad Sumner
Subject: Fw: Downl0ad a series of unfortunate events
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 22:57:59 -0800

Not sure if I got the right address or not, but check this out.
http://www.plainviewhights.com/info.html
You can grab music, like full CD albums, and games & movies.  So I've
downloaded 4 video games & movies so far today :).
Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your
selections to CD.
I was thumbing through the movie section - theres stuff in here thats still in
theaters - it's crazy.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Mayra