Re: %destructor questions

From: Bill Fenlason
Subject: Re: %destructor questions
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:07:52 -0400

I haven't signed the paperwork, but I'm certainly willing to assign or
disclaim any and all material I contribute to the Bison project, now and in
the future.

I read the "Maintainers Information" to try to understand the situation, but
I didn't find the /gd/gnuorg/conditions.text file or the templates.  If you
send them to me (or point me to them) I'll be happy to comply.

Seems like a bit much for a 5 line patch, but I understand.