Any Method of reading the token values off the stack

From: Tim Zimmerlin
Subject: Any Method of reading the token values off the stack
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 23:23:15 -0400

Folks,

In my error recovery processing, I want to read the token values in FIFO order off the stack, in yyerror(), before flushing it as part of the default "error" rule processing

Does bison provide direct stack access functions/macros? I would like to know how many tokens are on the stack. I would like to read them in FIFO rather than LIFO order to save them as originally read.

Thanks,
Tim