Re: stack overflow in c++

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: stack overflow in c++
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:37:56 +0100

At 10:22 -0600 2003/02/26, Coe, Rich (MED) wrote:
>If anyone is already working on fixing stack overflow when compiling
>bison output with c++, I'd be interested in talking with you, before
>I duplicate any existing effort.

It sounds like you are using an older version of Bison, compiling C code as
C++: Those stacks are not fixable under C++.

Instead use a later Bison version of C++ which use proper C++ containers as
stacks. (I do not know the state about that topic though -- somebody else
will have to tell more.)

  Hans Aberg