Re: Bison on Win32

From: oleg smolsky
Subject: Re: Bison on Win32
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:10:06 +1300

Hello,

> I got the cygwin's package with bison 1.75. When I invoke it is it able to
> generate
> the verbose information but before generating the file give the following
> error.
> "/cygdrive/c/CYGNUS~1/USR/BIN/BISON: /tmp/bsnv2Ququ: No such
> file or directory". Kindly advise. Thankin you.
you cannot just call bison from your shell (cmd) or your IDE. You have to call
it from
under the cygwin. So, to call it from your IDE:
"bash -c bison ........." -- see the guide I posted earlier for a step by step
walk trough.

Best regards,

Oleg Smolsky
Software Design Authority
Allied Telesyn Research

notify Allied Telesyn Research Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesyn Research.