Bison Problems

From: Mike Aubury
Subject: Bison Problems
Date: 03 Feb 2003 22:27:04 +0000

I've got some code that works fine with version 1.35 - but I'm having
problems compiling with later versions of the bison code.
(I've tried 1.75 and a 1.8 something).

Its gives two problems :
        1)  I get problems with tokens being
#defined in y.tab.h to give entries like :

enum yytokentype {
        1001=1001
..

}

(Using gcc -E to do the preprocessing so I could see the output).

After I change the order of some header files, this seemed to disappear
but then I got problems with a redefinition of YYPURE, I did an #undef
YYPURE before setting it, and then got a 'too few arguments to function
'yylex'

Anyone know whats going on ?

(BTW - the code is on sourceforge - aubit4gl.sourceforge.net if you want
to take a look - its in aubit4glsrc/compilers/4glc/rules)

TIA