Re: [Fwd: question about error handling]

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [Fwd: question about error handling]
Date: 08 Oct 2002 14:49:38 +0200

>>>>> "Latha" == Latha G <address@hidden> writes:

Latha> Hi, I am also struggling with the same problem as Ashish. I had
Latha> gone through the set of responses for this problem. But still I
Latha> have not got the solution. Could anybody help me to solve the
Latha> memory leak problem in C?

Using Bison 1.50, you can try using %destructor.  It is not documented
because it might change in the near future, but if you _need_ it now,
try it.

It works like this:

%destructor { code to execute where $$ stands for the yyval to free }
list-of-symbols.

It works for tokens and nterm during error recovery.