Flex doesn't generate pure ANSI C code

From: Michal Poziemski
Subject: Flex doesn't generate pure ANSI C code
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:52:04 +0100

Hi.

I'm new in list and I know that this is Bison mailing list, but I have
problem with Flex and maybe You will help me.

I want to make Flex to generate pure ANSI C code (or K&R) without
using any non-standard header files or functions.

File lex.yy.c includes 'unistd.h' and uses 'read' function but my
compiler doesn't support it and I want to have ANSI C compatible
program.

BTW: Source code generated by Bison is ok.

--
Michal Poziemski
address@hidden