[Help-bash] Announcement: Started project to parse bash script to AST.

From: Mike Mestnik
Subject: [Help-bash] Announcement: Started project to parse bash script to AST.
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 22:16:26 -0500

Off list, please cc me on reply.

[1]Abstract Syntax Tree, to be used to beautify or minify bash source.
It's a work in progress but already the [2]code passes a handful of
example [3]tests.  I'd appreciate a collection of small, less than 5
lines, examples that express the various edge cases supported by the
bash shell.  If the maintainer of a online bash script testing site
wouldn't mind running a DB query for me that would be awesome.  I'm
also looking for a volunteer or two that can assist with development
in perl.

Thank you.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_syntax_tree
2.