[Help-bash] Changing working directory for bashrc file

From: Rob Anderson
Subject: [Help-bash] Changing working directory for bashrc file
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:06:51 +0000

Dear Mr Ramey,

I am contacting you regarding changing the working directory of the bashrc file
for the bash-4.1 binary I hope to include in an Android ROM. I have so far
successfully compiled the actual binary, however I would like the bashrc file
to be located at /system/etc/bash/bashrc (like CyanogenMod) rather than the
default location of ~/.bashrc. Could you please advise me as to whether this is
possible and, if it is, how I would go about achieving this?

Many thanks,

Rob Anderson