hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] hot tub

From: Edgar Chase
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] hot tub
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:46:35 +0200

Anyway, one night in the midst of a rapid and succinct discussion Darbysuddenly right-about-faced.
We let this soak in for a moment or two in silence.
Still,I recognize your problem, so lets try time-space, and see if that willhelp.
But I have told you that in my universe we do nothave obstruction.
There followed a quick interchange between Betty and Darby.
In otherwords, your space and my space are the same. Our lives arenot, in retrospect, measured by years, but by the content of those years.
BETTY: Orthic time is a stabilizer for us, of course.
Absolute does connote static, and mine is not a static world. It is purelyinstinctive, because its a co-existent of Being.
All she expected of us, at this stage of her argument, was that we shouldhave the FEEL of it.
To what discoveries was Stephen referring? You remember how we gave you the wordorthos because in the original Greek it means TRUE. Reach out along the limited laws you best understand, tomeet me.
THE SAME LAW WORKS IN BOTH ASPECTS OF THE UNIVERSE. I believe I can carry that illustration a little farther, I interposed. It is the one place we can meet withunderstanding. But to yourcomprehension it just looks like out. Does orthic time, perhaps, debunk space completely? But the control,we must admit, is fragmentary and partial. We in our obstructed universe have sidereal time and psychological time. It means fixed, unchanging, invariable in integral calculus and such,explained Darby. As you have said, our space is made by obstructions.
Darbyand I both thought up to now she was talking of our space. On the other hand, with sidereal timeyou need do nothing about it at all.
How isthat for a FEELING of something like orthic space? Beyond our reach it becomes only a mathematicalconcept, not to be verified by cases.
DARBY: just what is meant by your Greek word, orthos?
In your use and my use of psychological time there is a parallel. You are TRAINED to sidereal time, said she. But wait until it snows, and you slip, and you slide back on the hill,and you start again.
Recognizing, to use your terms, the constancyof Being.
The next basic concept is what, for convenience at first, Betty calledparallel law.
On the other hand, with sidereal timeyou need do nothing about it at all.
In your universe, for that spot in space and you to come incontact, you have to have a motion. You,for yourself, can more or less control your sense of sidereal time byyour psychological time. By the use of ourpsychological time we control our orthic space.
Of course there arelaws operating here that you have not discovered. In a sense, that is only another way of saying time-space.
BETTY: It exists in the unobstructed universe, not in the obstructeduniverse.