heartlogic-dev

Re: [Heartlogic-dev] to do page

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] to do page
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:53:09 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 00:45 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
QUESTION: But, I would really like there to be a to-do page, a place
to collectively view and modify our master and micro plan.  Joshua, I
liked it when you sent out that to-do list and I have my own copy now.
Other sourceforge type websites MUST have this feature, no?  If it is
simple lets do it.

How is this?

http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?group=heartlogic

It certainly looks very very cool.

I logged in got a new pwd and all that crap. I messed around but timed out trying to figure out how to add a %()*#)(&!&! task. How do I add a task?

Bill