heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] Re: quoting your explanation of procedural adequacy

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: quoting your explanation of procedural adequacy
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:09:13 -0600 (CST)

Well, aside from being flattered, I have an obvious personal interest
in credit.  So, what is the argument against doing it as a block quote?
It doesn't even have to look differently. I.e. you don't have to use
LaTeX's \quotation thing.  You can just say s.t. like "As Bill's
dissertation says" and then put a quote at the front of each paragraph and
then on the last paragraph will also have a closing quote.  (At least that
is what they told me in middle school).

Bill