[Health] GNU Health 3.4RC1 ready to test

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health] GNU Health 3.4RC1 ready to test
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 23:24:50 +0000

Dear community

After over a year we're getting close to the release of GNU Health 3.4 !

GH 3.4 comes with lots of new and exciting features, including the
Federation, Thalamus, updated genetics, calendar server, native client
and mongoDB integration, GH embedded (raspi)  among others.

I just uploaded to pypi the Release Candidate 1 of the gnu health
client (3.4rc1), thalamus (0.9.0), and the GNU Health HMIS component
(3.4rc1)

In addition, you can download the HMIS component, with the plugins
(Federation Resource Locator, GNU Health Camera and GNU Health Crypto)
from our dev site:

http://health.gnu.org/downloads/development/unstable/gnuhealth-34rc1.tar.gz

This week I will also update the community server operating system,
install Thalamus, the calendar server, the HMIS node, and MongoDB, so
we can all test the federation features.

There is a lot to test, update localization / language strings and document.

Please report any issues you may find, and enjoy testing the upcoming
GNU Health ecosystem !

Best
Luis

--