Re: [Health] error while upgrading from 3.0 to 3.2

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] error while upgrading from 3.0 to 3.2
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 11:48:20 +0100

Dear Armand

On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 22:47:53 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Luis,
>    On Thursday, August 30, 2018, 9:55:19 PM GMT+1, Luis Falcon
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Is not finding the module purchase_request. Did you do a clean
> > installation on 3.2 ?
> > Did the installation and download of all packages ended
> > without problems ?
> Yes, I did not have any problem installing the 3.2 version. I used a
> different machine to do it. On the same server, I did successfully
> upgrade the demo database from 3.0 to 3.2 version. I did a fresh
> installation of a 3.2 virtual machine and I am getting the same issue
> when upgrading my database. I also read a similar issue in tryton
> discussion forum.
>
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue5696
> It suggests to run trytond-admin with additional dependencies.

Thanks for the feedback !

It is a Tryton issue related to that module that happens in some
contexts. For what I read, there is a workaround solution by including
the conflicting module to upgrade (-u tryton_purchase), in addition to
the "--all" param.

All the best
Luis