Re: [Health] gnu health web client

From: Hoda Aligoodarz
Subject: Re: [Health] gnu health web client
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 13:14:52 -0400

Thanks for your reply.
Would you kindly tell me where can i find instructions for installing sao? I have searched a lot but have not founded a good tutorial.

Regards

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 10:14 AM Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 7. August 2018, 20:17:36 CEST schrieb Hoda Aligoodarz:
> I have installed the gnu health client as explained in the
> https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Installation_of_the_G
> NU_Health_Client. But i have noticed there is something as gnuhealth web
> client. Is web client different from the client i have installed? If so how
> could i install the web client?
> I would be very thankful to take some help.

You can use the web-client of Tryton 4.2 series called sao. Please note that
then client does not support all features of GNU Health .

Best,
Axel

--
Hoda Aligoodarz, MSc student of computer engineering at IUST