[Health] Error on trying to run gnuhealth-client

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Health] Error on trying to run gnuhealth-client
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 21:04:01 +0530

Hi
I installed gnu health on arch linux. The installation went fine. Even installation of gnuhealth-client went uneventful, but when I run gnuhealth-client it gives me the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/gnuhealth-client", line 46, in <module>
    from tryton import client
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tryton/client.py", line 108, in <module>
    import pygtk
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pygtk'

I installed the gnuhealth-client by pip