Re: [Health] Pharmacy module

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: Re: [Health] Pharmacy module
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:56:22 -0500

Hi Luis

Yes, I have seen it, but it is not as I spected. Let me explain how are they working

1. Medical doctor create a prescription
2. Patient must go to a pharmacy / drugstore to request it
3. Pharmacy create a health service for the prescription, since this medicaments / medical supplies / others need to be invoiced
4. Invoice is created for this

Issue, no movement was created or donde and prescription just work for medicaments, thats is my issue

Best regards

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 4:56 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Carlos !

On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:54:30 -0500
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear comunity
>
> I am looking information related to pharmacy module, since it is
> requiered on a private clinic wher I have implemented Gnu Health.

The pharmacy functionality is given with the health_stock module.
It adds a stock location when the party is set up as a pharmacy.

Bests
Luis

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Agile Coach | Python Software Developer | Tryton ERP Consultant

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org