Re: [Health] installing Error on Raspbian 9 Strech

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] installing Error on Raspbian 9 Strech
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:35:23 +0000

Dear Parviz
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:12:24 +0330
Parviz HomayunNezhad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi All Communiti,
> Dear Luis Thanks for kindly answer,
> last night after few time tray, and last Done!

Good job !! Congratulations !

> gnuhealth server on raspbian 9 strech, worke Good but very slow, (4.5
> Hours Setup douration),

It's better to use a pre-installed image :)

Axel made one on SuSE Studio, but suse studio is no longer avail, so
we'll work on other technologies to deliver the image.

> Today I'm installing the gnuhealth Server in Ubuntu 16.04 on Desktop
> System and very Faster And Done!

Great :)

> trytone Server & postgresql up and config and run. but
> gnuhealth-client or tryton-client not Run,
> Error :
> address@hidden:~/tryton-4.2.9/bin $ python2 ./tryton
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./tryton", line 46, in <module>
>     from tryton import client
>   File "/home/gnuhealth/tryton-4.2.9/tryton/client.py", line 108, in
> <module>
>     import pygtk
> ImportError: No module named pygtk

You're missing some deps. Try using the pip method

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Using_PIP

And let us know how it went.

Bests
Luis