Re: [Health] Gnu health Web Client record display problem

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnu health Web Client record display problem
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 12:00:48 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Axel

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018, 12:17:28 PM GMT+1, Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> tryton-server.README.SUSE mentions these dependencies, and additionally
> phantomjs

Well noted. I did install the vanilla version on OpenSuse 42.3. Everything is working well. I'll test the installation using the  Leap 42.3 packages and I'll revert back to you.

Client installation
Installing the client by downloading it from the Tryton site and extracting it provides errors.
I successfully installed it by using the  Leap 42.3 package and fixing the python2 issue.

Kind regards,

Armand