Re: [Health] Install Issue

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Install Issue
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 17:36:18 +0000

Hi Carlos !

On Mon, 6 Nov 2017 08:50:27 -0500
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear comunity
>
> I am trying to install gnuhealth as tryton modules, I mean, I am not
> using gnuhealth setup ( I dont like it ), and since requirements said
> that gnuhealth requires Python 3, but tryton 4.2 is Python 2, I
> couldnt make it run
>
> any suggest?

GNU Health modules are on Python 3. For Tryton 4.2, it implicitly uses
the 2to3 for Python3 versions, so you should be ok. There are versions
like OpenSUSE that use the packages.

PS: Remember that GNU Health admin tools like gnuhealth-control
(backup, language install, upgrades, ... )assume a certain FS and
variable specifications that are implicit in the standard installation.

Bests,
Luis