[Health] suggestion for Lab test results

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: [Health] suggestion for Lab test results
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:35:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hola Luis and community,
I am testing the online demo of the Lab module. I am happy that previous improvements requests were taken into account. Congratulations for the excellent job.

A few suggestions
1/ When printing a lab report, values that are beyond the limits are in red. Is it possible to put them in red and bold as well?

A number of health facilities in Africa do not use colour printers due to costs issues.

2/ In a number of labs, lab technicians do not see the patients details. Only the biologist have access to them. They only have access to the lab request order nr. Is it possible to include such a group in the GNU Health master data? This will contribute saving time during the configuration process.

3/ Question: How do you configure comments that are recurrent, so that we do not need to type them every time?

Kind regards,

Armand