Re: [Health] [tryton] login problems

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health] [tryton] login problems
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 11:28:10 +0200

X-Post and Follow_up to General GNU Health discussion and help <address@hidden>

* Thilo Gesche: " [tryton] Aw: You have joined the group
  address@hidden" (Thu, 14 Sep 2017 08:32:15 +0200):

Hi Thilo,

> Hello,
>
> I am unable to connect to any google site from within China (without a VPN I
> usually do not need), so I am hoping anyone is able to help me with the
> problem described below. I installed trytond 4.2.6, tryton 4.2.6 and
> dependencies on opensuse leap 42.3 plus gnuhealth but did not manage to login
> to the database. For the installation I followed the opensuse documentation.

Could you provide us the exact URL?

> I get stuck at the point where the tryton client asks for the password (for
> the user tryton and the database I have just created and initialized - see
> commands below). Using the same password I entered when initializing the
> database did not work as expected. I can enter the psql database via command
> lien or pgadmin. By now I have tried the installation on two different
> computers which probably means I unknowingly repeat an error during the setup
> or there is a authentification probem within. Maybe related to the timezone
> or the encoding? The only change in trytond.conf was uncommenting #super_pwd
> =. (Leaving as it is does not make a difference).

super_pwd is gone in trytond 4.2 [1], so this one is at least some cruft in the
configuration. It also doesn't exist in the vanilla gnuhealth configuration in
the development repository [2]. What I am missing in the native gnuhealth
installation script is the dependency for bcrypt.

Anyway it would be easier to help if you could provide some verbose log. For
that you can start trytond-admin with the -v switch.

[1] http://doc.tryton.org/4.2/trytond/doc/topics/configuration.html
[2] http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6
    AC29 7E5C 46B9 D0B6 1C71  7681 D6D0 9BE4 8405 BBF6