[Health] GNUHealthCon 2017 venue. [Was Re: installation problem on unix]

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health] GNUHealthCon 2017 venue. [Was Re: installation problem on unix]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:55:24 +0100

Hi Dirk, Francis

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:05:56 +0200
Dirk Willems <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Luis,
>

> I have discussed it with my Boss and he give permission to come over
> to the GNUHealthcon 2017.
>
> I also gonna bring my Mentor with me in cc, he is an phenomenon on
> Unix in Belgium.

Great ! I'm positive we'll have a lot to talk and share with the
community.

> But can you give us some advise suggestions for hotels and flights
> and provide us with the exactly address where the GNUHealthcon 2017
> will be giving ?

In the last editions, we have been holding GNUHealthCon at Hotel Exe
Las Canteras (http://www.exehotels.co.uk/exe-las-canteras.html) .
We probably will hold it at the same place, but we will confirm the
venue in a couple of weeks.

Usually, the hotel hosting GNUHealthCon usually makes discounts
for the attendees, so we will also let you know in advance, and update
the information on the GNUHealthCon homepage. We will also publish some
others nearby.

By the way, if any on the community from previous editions wants to make
a suggestion, it's most welcome ! :)

Last but not least, and to keep track of the number of attendees for
the logistics, please register at

http://www.gnuhealthcon.org/2017-las_palmas/registration.html

Thanks a lot for join us and looking forward to meeting you both.

Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc
President, GNU Solidario