[Health] 3.2 Release Candidate version ready for testing at the communit

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health] 3.2 Release Candidate version ready for testing at the community server
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 00:25:35 +0100

Dear community

The GNU Health 3.2-RC1 has been installed in the community server .

The database name is "health32rc1". You need to upgrade the Tryton
client to the latest 4.2.x version.

The new / updated  modules (genetics_uniprot, EMS, services_lab,
crypto_services, calendar ) are active.

This version also has the current official languages installed in the
current DB (de, en, es, it_IT, ru, jp_JA, zh_CN ).

I will update the community server OS to use Python 3.6. This is the
version I have been using in most operating systems, and it's needed by
the new caldav / webdav libraries and server. It's also the version I
have been coding Thalamus, the GNU Health Federation message server,
where we'll put most of the focus.

Besides finding bugs and updating the languages, we have now the time to
start documenting the new features and installation / upgrade
procedures.

The credentials to login remain the same as in previous versions.

PS: Remember that next Sunday, July 2nd is the expected release
date ! :)

Enjoy testing !

ALl the best,

--