Re: [Health] Contributing to gnu health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Contributing to gnu health
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:40:37 +0000

Hi Pascal
On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 22:51:56 -0400
Pascal Heeraman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to contribute to the gnu health project and I'm looking
> for pointers for any area of the project that might benefit from a
> spare pair of hands. Is anyone able to point me in the right
> direction?

Thank you very much for your interest in joining the GNU Health
community !

I guess it depends on what you like most . Some areas of
interest are documentation, translation, security, quality assurance,
statistics / epidemiology, bioinformatics, mobile development,
messaging standards, and distributed deployment. But there are many
more, and each GNU Health module is, by itself, an area of work.

You already did the first step by joining the mailing lists.

All the best
Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc