[Health] Formatting of Imaging Report

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Formatting of Imaging Report
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 18:00:52 +0500

Dear All,

After successfully implementation Patient Registration, Appointments, Evaluations and Prescriptions in OPD at our hospital, now we are moving to automating Imaging Department. The first problem encountered is that the doctors want to write the Imaging Results with formatting using:

Bold and Italic fonts with different sizes
Bullets and Numbering

How can this be achieved using the text area provided by Tryton? Do we have some Rich Text editor available which can be attached to the text area for achieving the above-mentioned formatting?

Besides it, the doctors want that when the click 'Generate Results' the results are created with pre-decided Normal Reports with a specific formatting. Then the doctors can change results as required. What's the best way to achieve it?

Thanking you in anticipation.

--

Regards,
Khurram.