Re: [Health] error verification signature

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] error verification signature
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 14:01:40 +0100

Dear Armand
On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 00:38:10 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear lUIS,
> I get the following error message when tryng to verify the signature:
> address@hidden:~ $ gpg --verify gnuhealth-*.tar.gz.sig
> gnuhealth-*latest.tar.gz gpg: Signature made Sun 14 Aug 2016 12:05:50
> AM WAT using DSA key ID E44B8011 gpg: BAD signature from "Luis Falcon
> (meanmicio at GNU) <address@hidden>" [unknown]
>
> Is it an issue?

If you install GNU Health from GNU.org you should be ok, but of course,
is always a good idea to verify signatures.

In order to do so, you can follow the steps in the Download section on
the Wikibook[1]. Instead of using the "*", please use the exact version
number for both the detached signature and the tar file. I will update
that section.

1.-

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Downloading_and_Installing_GNU_Health

All the best