[Health] Validation of Patient Evaluation

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Validation of Patient Evaluation
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 12:46:39 +0500

Dear Luis,

We have to add some validation conditions on saving the patient evaluation. One of these conditions is "Either appointment id or in-patient-code must be attached to an evaluation".

For this, I am updating the "validate()" method of PatientEvaluation class in "health.py". How can I access "inpatient_registration_code" which is probably in the extending class written in "health_inpatient.py".

Thanking you in anticipation.

--

Regards,
Khurram.