Re: [Health] issue while trying to duplicate an existing gnuhealth/Tryto

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] issue while trying to duplicate an existing gnuhealth/Tryton database
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 16:00:25 +0000 (UTC)

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 1:03 PM, Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Axel,

Thanks a lot for your timely feedback

> Maybe you should set the user of the DB?
>createdb health30_v2 --encoding='UTF8' –owner=gnuhealth

I did it and I got the same errors. However it works fine when I import the official demo database to health30_v2 using the same psql command. My backup may be weird or somehow.

> Step 3: Import the database into
> the newly created database$ psql health30_v2 < health30.sql
> I get errors and an empty database health30_v2

> What errors?
 I get  hundreds of error lines that look like this:

ERROR:  relation "account_invoice_line_account_tax_line_index" already exists
ERROR:  relation "account_invoice_line_company_index" already exists
ERROR:  relation "account_invoice_line_invoice_index" already exists
ERROR:  relation "account_invoice_line_invoice_type_index" already exists
ERROR:  relation "account_invoice_line_origin_index" already exists

ERROR:  constraint "calendar_calendar-read-res_user_calendar_fkey" for relation "calendar_calendar-read-res_user" already exists
ERROR:  constraint "calendar_calendar-read-res_user_user_fkey" for relation "calendar_calendar-read-res_user" already exists
ERROR:  constraint "calendar_calendar-write-res_user_calendar_fkey" for relation "calendar_calendar-write-res_user" already exists
ERROR:  constraint "calendar_calendar-write-res_user_user_fkey" for relation "calendar_calendar-write-res_user" already exists
ERROR:  constraint "calendar_calendar_owner_fkey" for relation "calendar_calendar" already exists
ERROR:  constraint "calendar_event-calendar_category_category_fkey" for relation "calendar_event-calendar_category" already exists
ERROR:  constraint "calendar_event-calendar_category_event_fkey" for relation "calendar_event-calendar_catego

Kind regards,

Armand

Cheers
Axel