[Health] GNU Health wiki - Immunization

From: Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba
Subject: [Health] GNU Health wiki - Immunization
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:03:30 +0200

Dear all,

I am working on the French Translation of the GNU Health wikibook. It gives me the opportunity to have a thorough understanding of the functionalities. I don’t understand the following extract in the immunizations’ section:

Vaccine stock[edit]

Vaccines can be tracked and inventoried by means of stock management.
To quickly create a new stock move, right-click the vaccine > Actions > Create Vaccine Stock Move. To view previous stock moves, right click the vaccine > Relate > Stock Moves [readonly].
Note: Do not create new Stock Moves from the Relate view

My questions is as follows:
How do we right-click the vaccine? Where do we start from the main menu to get there?

Best regards,

Armand