Re: [Health] LIMS

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] LIMS
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:13:40 +0000

Hi there !
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:31:58 +1000
Noor Medical Center <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all,
>

>    1. Is there any LIMS feature in GNU Health, if not

Although not a full LIMS, The health_lab module allows you to create and
manage lab orders, and integrate the results coming from a LIMS or the
lab analysis device. So, in many cases it will be enough.

>    2. Is there any LIMS solution can be integrated with GNU Health or
> at least might be integrated.

You can integrate the results with interfaces to your specific lab
equipment, or uploading the XML, CSV data coming from the laboratory.

Of course we could integrate it with existing LIMS, as long as they can
allow access and export the data in open formats.

The GNU LIMS project is still under development, but there are others
around.

Bests,