Re: [Health] Customize lab report

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Customize lab report
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 10:16:29 +0000

Dear Mayobanex

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:57:27 -0400
Mayobanex Pujols <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello. I'm implementing this amazing software in my town's hospital in
> Dominican Republic and I noticed that if I want to print more than one
> report the patient info is repeated. So my question is how to stop
> that info from being repeated? Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback and kind words :)

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Are you talking about
selecting two or more lab results and then printing them ? If so, that
would be the expected result, since they are different tests. So you
will have the header on each single test.

Anyways, let me know if this is your case.

All the best
Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc