[Health] How to process health insurance plan

From: Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba
Subject: [Health] How to process health insurance plan
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:41:42 +0100

Dear all,

I am trying to integrate health insurance plans in GNU Health. For example a
patient has a health insurance which reimburse 20% of specific health services
and 40% of others. He will pay the remaining of the bill.
How can i configure it with GNU Health, this means how can I:

- issue the related invoices both to the patient and the insurance company/

I checked the official documentation, but it is not clearly specified.
I noticed that it is possible to record insurance companies as well as
insurance plans. However how do you issue related invoices both to the patent
and the insurance company?

Thank you for your assistance,

Armand