Re: [Health] Worklists on imaging module

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Worklists on imaging module
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 11:58:11 +0000

Hi Anousak !

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 14:55:50 +0700
Anousak Souphavanh <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis and Jose,
>
> It will be beneficial for us as well if you can share ypur
> experiences on how you integrate instruments to PACserver. We are
> using orthanc for PACS.

As you know, we're working on direct integration from GNU Health with
Orthanc to manage Imaging Studies.

Once the DICOM image has been stored in Orthanc, we could retrieve it
from GNU Health, either via the URI to the Orthanc explorer, or using
specific GNU Health plugins.

The patient demographics, study ID, institution, ... has to
be the one generated with GNU Health, so we can get the best out of the
integration.

Bests,
Luis