Re: [Health] Hospitalized patient tracking fluid intake and output and t

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Hospitalized patient tracking fluid intake and output and tracking of dispensing of medicaments
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 08:49:00 +0000

Good morning, Khurram !

On Wed, 1 Jun 2016 08:19:40 +0500
Khurram Shahzad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for your kind reply.
>
> But, I am still confused on what user roles should be defined for:
> 1. Prescribing Medicine and their admin times?
This should be a health professional that is entitled to prescribe and
create the treatment plan. Generally a doctor.

> 2. Dispensing Medicine to ward nurses so that they can administer
> them ?
This is part of stock management, so it should be someone (not
necessarily a health professional) that in charge of stock.

> 3. Moving Stock against the dispensed medicine?

This is done automatically when the health professional (eg, nurse)
finish the round. He or she needs the permissions to generate the stock
move.

> 4. Administering and logging the administration details?
The user name of the health professional is recorded automatically. GNU
Health "knows" which user is logged in and doing the action, so it
records the name on the medication administration history log.

> Sorry for bothering again and again.

No bothering at all ! We all learn from each other and from all the
valuable feedback you provide !

All the best
Luis