Re: [Health] Health service flow need to be improved

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Health service flow need to be improved
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 21:26:19 +0100

Hi Bounmy !

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 21:35:30 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis and community!
> I am not sure if this scenario is doable or need to be customized. I
> like to see the following Health services : Consultation fee,QR
> Card,Lab Test,Imaging test or any other services including
> prescription done for this patient should be listed under the same
> Health Service Number before transferring them to the Invoice.Right
> now, we have so many services for one patient hence we end up with 3
> or 4 invoices for one patient this creates a very difficult for a
> financial officer to collect money.Just my idea.

It's a good and important point. I believe the easiest way is to have
templates of services depending on the type of care / specialty .

I am thinking of adding an attribute to different health related
services, so we could automate the process of "filling in" all the
service lines in the context of a person visit / hospitalization. It's
not trivial, since, for instance, there are services that are order but
done in other institutions.

Of course, at this point, you can always associate / include a
new service line to an existing service document, as long as this
document is in draft state. This way, you will have only one
service document and one invoice with all the lines in the same
document.

All the best,
Luis