Re: [Health] Financial - No Inventory Account for Medicine

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: Re: [Health] Financial - No Inventory Account for Medicine
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:50:59 +0500

Dear Axel,

So nice of you! After updating the database, now I was able to see the Modules in the Modules List from GNU Health. Now, I am going to configure accounts.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Khurram.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Khurram

Am Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 09:21:50 schrieb Khurram Shahzad:

> I had installed the modules using GNU Health's Modules feature.
>
> Now I installed the following module using pip:
>
> trytond_account_stock_anglo_saxon
> <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/trytond_account_stock_anglo_saxon/3.4.2>
>
> But, I did not see any change in my GNU Health system, no cost of goods
> sold is added to Product or Product Category.

did you update your database as well?
/usr/bin/trytond -c /etc/tryton/trytond.conf --all -d mydb

-> adapt pathes as required

> I saw a lot of other Tryton Modules (like Tryton_Project etc) which are not
> available as installable in Modules list of GNU Health.
>
> How can one install these modules and make them available in GNU Health
> system?

same as above!

Cheers
Axel