Re: [Health] Health Module appearance

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health] Health Module appearance
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 07:40:14 +0700

On 2016-04-17 16:43, Ali Nabaa wrote:
> Is there anyway I can customize the appearance of the health module? For
> example, the patient form is very cluttered and hard to traverse through.

You can customize the view like explained in:
http://doc.tryton.org/3.8/trytond/doc/topics/views/extension.html#topics-extension

> Moreover, there are many column labels that need to be resized to be able
> to see the data under them, and the resize doesn't save after the view is
> exited.

Normally, if you have the option "Save Width/Height" [1] checked it should
remember the column size. And also the "expand" [2] attribute could be used.

[1] http://doc.tryton.org/3.8/tryton/doc/usage.html#form
[2] http://doc.tryton.org/3.8/trytond/doc/topics/views/index.html#id2
--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL