[Health] Trouble in Evaluation by Apointment

From: Daniela Barroso
Subject: [Health] Trouble in Evaluation by Apointment
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 13:29:06 -0300

Hi!

I used the Windows for to test the Gnu in a costumer(my costumer uses only Windows :/).
I installed the health modules: health, health_crypto, health_genetics, health_gyneco, health_icd10, health_inpatient, health_lifestyle, health_socioeconomics anda health_surgery.
I tried to create a evaluation by the button Launch Action - Create Patient Evaluation in the Appointments, however the record don't save, and I received the following message: 'Selection_validation_record'. I believe this message is related with the field evaluation_date, but I'm not sure.
I wish someone but could try to create an evaluation of the way that I described using a Windows machine. I appreciate the help.

kisses

Daniela