Re: [Health] [Health-jamaica] Ebola, MERS, Zika, N.N. and GNU Health

From: Michele Roofe
Subject: Re: [Health] [Health-jamaica] Ebola, MERS, Zika, N.N. and GNU Health
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 05:23:26 -0500

Dear Chris,

Many thanks for raising this with our community.

We must talk later today before you fall asleep.

Around 1 hr from now ... Ok?

Peace!

Michele

      +++ + +++

Ministry of Health, Jamaica

Sent from my APPLE iPhone 5S powered by DIGICEL 4G!

m: | 317-8854 LIME CUG OR 497-3737 DigiCel
address@hidden OR address@hidden
Skype ID: macroofe