[Health] Health Appoitments

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: [Health] Health Appoitments
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 09:06:48 -0500

Dear comunity

I am looking for custom appoitments in order on having some behaviors, but the reason on this mail is:

I have notice that there are three modules related to appointments:
- health
- health calendar
- health inpatient

On health Calendar I have noticed that it is saving events to the calendar module, however it is not working at this way, any suggest? or maybe give me some oinformation about that?

Best Regards

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Analyst Developer

No availability between 08:30 and 18:00, I will answer as soon as posible

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org