Re: [Health] GNU Health Live CD

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Live CD
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:29:51 +0000 (UTC)

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 3:54 PM, Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Armand,
> good to hear that it works well.
> The installation using one-click, zypper or YaSt is in fact consistent (one-click calls a YaSt frontend, in the back works the package manager), but is should not be mixed up with the installation from source code!

> Regarding your demo-database - thats the tricky part :-)
> In the section for overlay files, disable the large tar.bz2 file (around 28MB size) and try again.

Dear Axel,

I trust you arrived well back home. I tried to disable the overlay file as instructed without success. I get a version without demo database. The database I uploaded is not automatically available as demo database.

My goal is to make a GNU Health DVD in French with a demo specific demo data. We are hundreds of medical doctors in Africa who would like to test GNU Health. Due to the limited Internet connection, many of them can't use the online version. The current DVD version, I made is only in English and Spanish. However I managed to make a bootable USB drive which I converted into French.

Kind regards,

Armand