Re: [Health] right of access Question

From: Nicolas Couture
Subject: Re: [Health] right of access Question
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:12:14 -0400

I think that's the whole point Cédric, a regional administrator must not be able to determine if a patient exists in a region he is not the administrator of, only national administrators must be able to see all regions' patients.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 5:20 AM, Cédric Krier <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2015-09-28 10:45, Vitaliy Matyushenko wrote:
> [...]

So how will you know that the patient exists in an other region if you
don't have access. I think the requirements are buggy or not clear.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden

--