Re: [Health] right of access Question

From: Iwan de Rooij
Subject: Re: [Health] right of access Question
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:20:11 -0300

Hi all,

So, like Minstry of health is administrator and The different hospitals are
Regions. (and these hospitals can only look in their  own system e.g. database)
but the ministry must see all data.

Possible, or what are our options here?

I need to do so real soon too, and would also like some advice on this please.

Regards,
Iwan de Rooij