[Health] Implementation of GnuHealth on a critical care setting

From: Maria Cecilia Santos Popper
Subject: [Health] Implementation of GnuHealth on a critical care setting
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:55:03 -0300

Hi all!

I would like to know if anyone from the community has implemented Gnuhealth on a Critical Care setting. I've been studying the Intensive Care module and although it seems ok, I feel it might not fully reflect the whole process of care in such units, so I though maybe someone has some experience or used a specific approach to cover this issue.
Also, anyone was able to fully integrate monitoring systems to feed gnuhealth.

Thanks in advance.
Cecilia