Re: [Health] grasp data from paper and report of it with proteus, how?

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health] grasp data from paper and report of it with proteus, how?
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 22:29:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Tom,
in the meantime I found some answers to some of my questions ;)

>>Could please give a link to proteus? Is it free software?
Proteus is a Library to access Tryton server as a client, it is free and open source and included in the Python package (see pypi.python.org/pypi/proteus/3.6.0) and on hg.tryton.org/proteus/.

 >It is that I wanted to invest time for investigating this things on my on: Is it not done with a handful proteus commands?
>>Could you please provide more information, e.g. a link to a tutorial for proteus?
In the Wikibook (en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/The_Demo_database#Installation_Using_Proteus_Demo_Script and en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Synchronization_Guide) and on code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/RemoteCalls we have some information.

Best regards
Edgar