Re: [Health] questions on realizibility of a project

From: Tom Blecher
Subject: Re: [Health] questions on realizibility of a project
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 00:28:24 +0200

ah, pardon. I thought it was for the fsfe-list. Then as it is not possible to take ones words back:
I state, gnuhealth is a tryton program, and can be seen as a example or source for a business software whatsoever, such as mine.
The tryton list would be admittedly fitter, but it is not accessible from Tor, unfortunately.
But I guess here the people they are as well the sufficiently fit with tryton, undoubtfully. (;
Regards