Re: [Health] Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health] Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:12:49 +0700

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Bounmy !

On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 05:38:22 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 3:28 AM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi Bounmy !
> > On Sun, 8 Feb 2015 20:52:21 +0700
> > Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > Yes I did.It's very frustrated not to be able to test 2.8 until
> > > now.WE want to see how the new report look like.Here is what I
> > > did: The latest tar that we downloaded was yesterday.I run
> > > gnuhealth_install.sh as I normally do, and enter the password and
> > > everything is good so far. Then I updated my database using common
> > > line: ./trytond --all --database=cmr28, it give me error message
> > > as follow:
> > >
> > Run "gnuhealth-control status" and send the output
> >
> > address@hidden:~/gnuhealth-2.8.0 $
> ./gnuhealth-control status
>
> 2015-02-08 21:34:40 [INFO] Environment
> variables
>
> 2015-02-08 21:34:40 [INFO] GNUHEALTH_VERSION
> = 2.8.0
>
> 2015-02-08 21:34:40 [INFO] TRYTON VERSION =
> 3.4.1
>
> 2015-02-08 21:34:40 [INFO] PYTHONPATH =
> /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-3.4.1:/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/config
>

> > Also, attach the result from
> > $ cdmods
> > $ ls -l
> >
> > cmr_health                 health_lifestyle
> > local

The standard modules / dir look ok. However, some custom modules are
outside the "local" directory.
I have moved cmr_health to local dir and use ln -s to that dir
Then try to update, the error comes up the same.
***I also tried to create a new database from the client, it perfectly ok, but at the end it shows error like : INvalid XML file in view gnuhealth.patient.evaluation.
I check the xml in the demo server, and the one downloaded or comes with 2.8 that I downloaded is different.

I don't know what to do now.
Also I have my database along with my cmr_health uploaded to dropbox that you can check if you have time.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xinfscr5ua6xqae/AAAcQr2Iht0AeemwbRsYwSKca?dl=0

Anyways, connect to IRC (#gnu-health) and we can check your environment
in detail.

Best